1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. The operator of the https://choinkidecorland.pl/ website is Decorland Maciej Lipiński with its seat
in Gliszcz nr 5, 86-014 Sicienko, Poland, NIP: 5542882832, REGON: 369408643.
2. INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With reference to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, “GDPR”), we inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is Decorland Maciej Lipiński with registered office in Gliszcz No. 5, 86-014 Sicienko, Poland, NIP: 5542882832, REGON: 369408643.
I. Purpose and legal basis of personal data processing
1. Personal data collected and stored in cookies and server logs (see point 3 and point 5 of this policy) are processed in order to provide an appropriate level of service and for analytical and statistical purposes. The legal basis for such data processing is the legitimate interest of Decorland Maciej Lipinski – Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
2. Personal data in the form of your email address is processed for the purpose of contacting you – the legal basis for such data processing is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR. The provision of the data in question is voluntary and failure to do so will result in the impossibility of contacting you.
II. Rights with regard to the processing of personal data
You are entitled to:
a) access to personal data, rectification of personal data, when there is no basis for processing, the right to request erasure, restriction of processing;
b) to data portability and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the processing of personal data (Office for Personal Data Protection);
c) to object to the processing of your personal data when: the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest.
III. With whom we share your personal data
Recipients of your personal data are entities supporting Decorland Maciej Lipiński in providing services electronically, including payment services, IT services, financial and accounting services, as well as those engaged in the delivery of goods, and other entities authorised under applicable law.
If your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area, you will be informed of this immediately.
IV. Period of retention of personal data
Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing or until the fulfilment of legal obligations.
For data protection issues, please send a message to the address of the company’s registered office or by email to: email@example.com
3. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Such files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the Service User and gaining access to them is the Service Operator or entities cooperating with it.
4. Cookies are used to create statistics that help us understand how Website Users use our websites, which enables us to improve their structure and content.
5. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
7. Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator, as well as payment operators.
9. With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
5. SERVER LOGS
1. Information on certain user behaviour is subject to logging at the server layer. (2) The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the logging may be subject to:
a. time of arrival of enquiry,
b. time of sending the reply,
c. the name of the client station – identification via the HTTP protocol,
d. information on errors which occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. the URL of a page previously visited by the user (backlink), in the event that the Website is accessed via a link,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. IP address information.
3. The above data are not associated with specific visitors.
6. MANAGING COOKIES – HOW TO GIVE AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings.
2. To manage your cookie settings, select your Internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone